gigi

gigi

Thursday, June 30, 2011

LuCk

Throughout my lifetime, people have told me that i should write a book.that i should retell all of the little stories.this sounds flattering.however, the stories are not stories of greatness or even of fun.they are tales of my misfortunes.my lack of luck.oddities.silliness.suckiness.haha.makes me feel like a real winner.but seriously, very weird things have happened to me or around me.people say i am unlucky.but i don't really agree.i actually very recently had an epiphany concerning all of these situations.i was told that they are adventures, worth keeping for future recollection (and probably for future laughs).i feel honored that things can happen to me because i know i can handle them.i can laugh at myself, with myself, by myself.keeps me entertained.and it doesn't take much.but anyway with that said lucky/unlucky yatta yatta.i know i am blessed.i don't wanna walk around saying fml omg i am so screwed.no.my life is funny.it's fun.it's made of a myriad of adventures. :) take that, crooked teeth and flat tires!

sarah_noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment