gigi

gigi

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Caterpillar

I have begun my time as an intern.i have experienced so many emotions.but i feel as though i am finally getting into the swing of things.the greatest thing of all, though, is that i finally feel this peace and joy that i know i am doing the right thing.i am in the right place.that confirmation is so great.so great, that it overwhelms and takes away the fear, the nervousness, the doubts.all of the negativity is muffled because i know that God has me here.doing this.for a reason.how many times do i need to be reminded of his care, his provision?i know that i have had great experiences and have been complimented and trusted because of Him.this is what i am called to do.right now, i am working on developing my skills, soaking in so many lessons.i am that baby caterpillar...yes, probably a very hungry one at that.one day, i will transform.i will reveal my wings in a place where God has picked out just for me.i look back at my life and see His hand placing me, moving me.and i am so blessed.i want to reflect on my experiences because i am seriously loving life, and am reminded daily that i can and will love working in this field.


No comments:

Post a Comment